Dry Fruit Ladoo - Diwali Special Recipe
Planning to prepare any simple recipe for Diwali? Here is a simple and nutritious laddu, which is easy to prepare and healthy to consume. So, let’s get started with the ingredients and the method. Try out this yummy mouth-watering dry fruit Ladoo at home.
- 1 Cup of datespitted and chopped
- ½ Cupdried figs, chopped
- 1/3 Cupchopped almonds
- 1/3 Cupmelon seeds
- 2 teaspoonspoppy seeds
- ½ cupdesiccated coconut
- Take a pan and let it heat and after it is heated, add almonds, melon seeds, flax seeds in a non-stick pan till fragrant.
- Remove from heat and set it aside
- Add all the dates, figs and dry roasted ingredients until it turns smooth. Transfer it into a bowl
- Dry roast the poppy seeds and the desiccated coconut in a pan till fragrant.
- Remove it from heat and spread on the plate.
- Dampen your hands with little water or oil.
- Divide the ground mixture into equal portions shaped.
- Coat them in poppy seeds with coconut mixture.
- Finally dust with the remaining mixture.
Yummy Dry Fruits Laddo is ready to serve, tastes better when hot. Enjoy this Diwali with delicious Dry Fruits Ladoo.
You can also try Coconut Laddu if you are crazy about ladoos.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe