Easy Aloo Paratha Recipe
You prepared an aloo curry and is not so interesting, then here is dish which can be prepared with the left over aloo, called Aloo Paratha. If at all there is cooked aloo it’s fine. If not here are the ingredients and the simple process.
- 2 cupsWheat Flour
- 3-4Potatoes For Filling(Grated or mashed)
- 2 teaspoonsRed Chilli
- 1 teaspoonGaram Masala
- 1 teaspoonDhania Powder(jeera powder)
- 1/2 teaspoonAmchoor
- 1Fresh Finely Chopped Coriander
- Bread Crumbs
- Knead the wheat flour like a dough.
- Mix the entire ingredients for filling.
- Put the filling in the roll out paratha, close the ends and roll again.
- Roast into the ghee or butter.
Delicious Aloo Paratha is ready to serve, tastes better with yoghurt (mixed with Kala Namak and Chilli powder).
Here is another intresting dish of Aloo 65.
Tip: This can be replaced by using other vegetables based on your choice.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe