Palak Fried Rice
Interested to have a healthy diet, but don’t like Palak. Don’t worry, here’s an interseting dish which is tasty and delicious. In this modern days, there is no time to have a healthy lunch. Palak Fried Rice is a healthy lunch, loaded with the essential nutrients which are beneficial in many ways.
- 1 bunch freshPalak/Spinach Chopped
- 2 cupslong grained basmati rice
- Fewcurry leaves
- 1 inchpiece of ginger
- 6-8 podsof garlic
- 1 bigOnion finely chopped
- 2-3Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 teaspoongaram masala powder
- 2 tablespoonsOil
- Saltto taste
For Seasoning Palak Rice you will Require:
- 1 tablespoonMustard Seeds
- 1 tablespoonRoasted Channa Dal
- 2-3green Chillies Finely Chopped
- Wash the basmati rice and cook them in 4 cups of water by adding some salt. Drain and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a frying pan and add the ingredients for seasoning.
- After frying add the curry leaves, ginger and garlic.
- Saute it until the raw flavor goes away.
- By stirring, add the Palak, onions and tomatoes.
- Mix all the spices and salt.
- Cover the pan with the low flame until the Palak is cooked.
- After it is cooked completely, add the Basmati rice and mix it well.
Yummy Palak Fried Rice is ready to serve, tastes better with Raitha.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe