Easy Garlic Chicken Recipe
Yummy Garlic Chicken, which is a great combination with garlic, gives the spicy and saucy flavor. Why can’t you experiment on this lip-smacking dish? The garlic-flavored dish will definitely provoke the taste buds. The luscious smell, while preparing will definitely make your neighbor to pay a visit to your house.
- 4 bonelessskinless chicken breasts
- 4garlic cloves, mincedr
- 4 tablespoonsbrown sugar
- 1 tablespoonolive oil
- Additional herbs and spices, as desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F, Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
- In small saute pan, sauté garlic with the oil, until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place the breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake, uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.
Yummy Garlic chicken is ready to serve, it tastes better with peri-peri sauce.
As the recipe includes garlic, a natural health remedy that has long been used to treat various ailments. It is a rich and powerful ingredient to strengthen the immune system. It helps to treat fungal and bacterial issues. It has numerous benefits, not only as a sulfur compound, but also to its vitamin C, vitamin B6, selenium and manganese. Recent research shows that garlic has anti bacterial and anti viral properties. It helps to lower the cholesterol levels in the body.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe