Homemade Lemon Curd Recipe
Are you planning to experiment a new Recipe? For, Foodies here is a Special Recipe. Lemon curd is a type of jam which is used as topping on cakes and bread. Lemon curd is a creamy, fruity and tangy jam. You can have this jam with toast, or can use in cakes, or on top of pancakes You can use this jam as a topping in various bakes.
- 200gcaster sugar
- 3lemons, zester
- 250mlfresh lemon juice
- 100gunsalted butter, melted
- Take a bowl and mix 200g of sugar and 3 eggs.
- Blend the lemon juice, lemon zest and butter.
- Keep the bowl on a gas for 1min.
- Keep stirring the mixture every 1 min, until it becomes thick.
- Pour into small airtight jars
- Store the mixture in a jar for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Lemon Curd is ready to serve, tastes better as topping on cakes, pastries, pastas etc. This is one of the best topping which tastes fruity and tangy and provides essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe