Texan Palak Rice Recipe
Texan Palak Rice is a healthy meal which detoxifies the body and helps to maintain good vision. Try out this healthy and tasty food for your family members.
It provides a wide range of nutrients which are required for the body. It has high calcium contents, which helps in maintaining good bone strength. The sensuous smell emulating while cooking the highly nutritious Palak along with lemon juice, which is a great source of citric acid, makes any foodie to wait and taste the starch filled Palak Rice.
- 125 gfrozen spinach, defrosted
- 7-8green onions
- 1 teaspoonsunflower oil
- 4 clovesgarlic, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoonsfinely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoondried dill
- 400 glong-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoonslemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
- Wash it properly and let it dry, then chop it finely.
- Chop the onions into small pieces, including most of the green parts.
- Take a sauce and put 1 teaspoon of oil in it. Heat for 1 min
- Put garlic paste in a sauce pan and Stir-fry it for 30 seconds
- Add the spring onions and stir-fry for 2-3 minute unless it becomes reddish brown.
- Add the spinach in the onion and garlic paste and mix it well.
- Cook the paste further 1 minute.
- Now add rice in a paste and mix it. Let the paste to cook for 1 minute
- Pour 750 ml of water (almost double of rice quantity), lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the saucepan and let the mixture boil for 20 minutes, until the water gets soaked by rice.
Green leafy vegetables help to detoxify the body. It provides a wide range of nutrients and phytochemicals to keep the body healthy.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe