Sponge Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe
Are you a vegetarian? Planning to prepare cake without egg? Here is an easy and quick recipe for yummy mouth watering Sponge Vanilla Cake. The fluffy and spongy cake gives the aroma, which makes to feel the taste buds feel hungrier. For foodies and the cake lovers this is a must recipe.
- 2 cupsPastry Flour
- 1 teaspoonBaking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoonsoda
- 1 cupCotted Cream (Malai)
- 1 cupsugar powder
- 1 cupMilk Powder
- 1 cupMilk
- 1 teaspoonGhee
- less than 1/4 teaspoonsalt
- 4-5 dropsLemon juice
- 1 teaspoonTutti Fruti (Optional)
- 4-5 dropsVanilla Esscence
- Combine the ingredients - Flour, baking soda, baking powder in a large bowl and mix well.
- Then, in a separate bowl take all the remaining ingredients and mix well (or grind). Batter is ready.
- Gradually add these mixtures, tuty fruity and mix well in one direction.
- Preheat the oven at 350F/180C for 15 minutes.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan. Pour the prepared batter in the pan and tap the pan to even it out and break the air bubbles (if any).
- Bake it for half an hour (25-35 minutes).
- Transfer the pan to a cooling rack and remove the cake after 15-20 minutes.
- Place the cake on the rack for a while till the time it cool down completely before serving it.
Eggless spongy Vanilla Cake is ready!
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe