Banana Nut Cake Recipe
People are crazy about cakes and pastries to enjoy the breakfast. Banana Nut Cake is a quick breakfast, to begin with simple ingredients and good amount of nutrients. People who have less time can have this for breakfast, which includes a high amount of fiber. The cake flavor with the banana is a delicious dish to relish with.Nuts are a good source of calcium, proteins and many valuable vitamins, minerals.
- 3 tablespoonsbutter
- 4 tablespoonsbuttermilk
- 3ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoonvanilla essence
- 200gwhole flour
- 1 and 1/2 cupof sugar
- 1 teaspoonbaking soda
- 50gchopped walnut
- Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Add baking soda in buttermilk and mix it well.
- Mash the sugar with butter.
- Mash the banana properly to remove all the lumps and add flour in it.
- Add egg, vanilla essence, mash banana and chopped walnut and mix it well.
- Mix all the ingredients in microwave safe large bowl.
- Spread equally in the bowl.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes at temp of 175 degree C, until cake test complete.
- Let the cake cool in pan and after that cut into pieces of required shape.
Banana Nuts cake is ready to serve, freeze before you serve.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe