Semolina Kesari Recipe
Semolina Kesari is one of the easiest sweet that you can prepare for any of the festivals. You can make semolina kesari according to the ingredients that you have. Sugar, semolina and plain water is enough even if you don’t have other ingredients. Here is the recipe.
- 1 cup(250ml)fine rava or sooji or semolina
- 5 to 6 tablespoonsghee
- ¾ to 1 cupsugar or as required
- 2 cupswater
- 2 to 3of saffron threads/kesar
- 4-5green cardamom pods
- ¼ cuphalved or chopped cashews
- First, start off with crushing cardamoms to make a semi fine powder and keep it aside.
- Once you are done with that, crush the saffron threads and keep aside.
- Take a kadai or pan and heat it on low flame
- Ghee is the first ingredient. Let the ghee heat up.
- Meanwhile, you can mix sugar in a bowl of water and keep it on the stove.
- Add powdered saffron or kesar powder in the sugar solution.
- Add semolina and keep stirring in the ghee once it becomes badam or any dry fruit of your choice. Stir the mixture till it turns gold.
- If the sugar solution starts to boil, keep in simmer and keep stirring the semolina till the time sugar dissolves entirely in water.
- The color of the sugar solution will change to golden. Wait for that. After that, add the sugar solution to the semolina mixture.
- Be very careful when you do that because the mixture may splutter.
- Keep on stirring until the mixture turns thick and leaves the sides of the kadai as a sign of it getting ready for you to turn off the stove.
- Switch off and transfer to another container.
- You can either add the cashews later or in the beginning itself.
Your semolina kesari is ready. Serve it hot.
[Also Know Rava Laddu Preparation]
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe